8/06/2007

VIDEO JOURNEY 2: A Gentlemen's Duel

Changing projects, changing jobs, changing residences - you should be glad I'm posting at all! But seriously, thanks for checking in so faithfully, good reader.

My buddies Jody and Janell of The A Team loved our previous video journey and asked for more, so I wanted to post this little 8 minute jewel from the good good folks at Blur Studios. Enjoy!

Update Part 2!:


Unfortunately, they have pulled down the full version of this video. I have no clue where or when Blur Studios will be officially releasing it, and believe me, I've tried to find out. (Note to Blur marketing - that's the kind of information you should TELL people about!)

In the meantime, here's the trailer for the animated short. I'll see if I can find some other cool video for ya later.





Update:



Had to post this one too. Great lip-dub of "Flagpole Sitta" by Harvey Danger. Would I wanna work at this company? Maybe not, but at least they can sing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lip-dub is great. I love the way it starts simply and builds into chaos.

GliterallyScoot said...

That was awesome!

Jody said...

Eric - Thanks for the video journey! Love it. Keep 'em coming!