Jess had a good idea that I thought I'd riff on...
How to make vodka more appealing to a Mac user:
- Call it iVodka.
- Put it in a milky-white translucent plastic bottle with no obvious way to open it, and tell everyone that buys it about how beautiful the bottle is.
- Make sure your iVodka bottle is not compatible with any other kind of vodka.
- Use a vodka that doesn't actually get you drunk, but just gives you a "pleasant user experience."
- Do a presentation on iVodka. Your slides may have no more than 5 words for the total presentation. Get someone to liveblog your presentation about the vodka.
- Shut down all stores about to sell iVodka at 6pm for "stocking."
- Have people post step-by-step pictures as they unpack and attempt to drink their iVodka.
- TV commercials.
Hi, I'm iVodka
Zdravzvutye. Menã zovut Regular Old Boring Vodka. Ya nenavizhu etu stranu!
Technorati Tags: mac, macintosh, maclovers, vodka, russian, iMac, apple