4/27/2006

TRUE SUCCESS

I think often about money - from how I need to balance my checkbook, to how are we going to afford [BLANK], to what can we do to make our expenses less, to how can I earn more money. It's not an obsession, but it's a topic that certainly covers a lot of areas of my life.

And then I see something like this:

True success will now be defined in terms of fulfillment. If you are experiencing joy while doing what you are doing, you are successful. If your activity is making a meaningful contribution to society and the environment, you are successful. If you are reveling in a progressive collaboration, you are successful. If your intelligence and creativity are being challenged and are growing, you are successful. If you are giving people value, you are successful. If you are happy in the doing, then, with each step, you arrive. Why? Because you are already there.
Thanks, Fred. I needed that.



Technorati Tags: money success life quote

No comments: