10/27/2007

QUICK HITS 031 - Lumped a few together this time

  • 11:13 Loving me some pumpkin carnage - tinyurl.com/34lsju #

  • 13:40 Grooving to great music from Asa - tinyurl.com/295y4k [via aurgasm.us] #

  • 15:21 Best phrase heard today: "Have a healthy disregard for the impossible." #

  • 16:01 Best question heard today: "You're sending out this email campaign. Great. Then what?" #

  • 16:10 Snopes says "The Golden Compass" really does have anti-Christian themes - may not be seeing this afterall - tinyurl.com/2eujzu #

  • 16:15 Loving Greg Kendal-Ball's photo: "Eternal Threads" - tinyurl.com/2a2eqj #

  • 09:47 Wait, 50 WHAT?? High of 60 WHERE?? No, no no nononono. My closet is NOT rated down to that temparature. Oh, and it's raining? FANtastic. #

  • 11:12 My wife is amazing. Kid woke up @6, and I crashed 'til 8:20 - running late. I get ready in a blur, and Wife knows 1st priority is Coffee. #

  • 10:06 Just added a min-height hack to the blog to make all the columns of roughly equal height. My longest sidebar is 2150px...??? #

  • 11:46 New word for the day: "bootahkas". Sentence: "I'm working my bootahkas off." #

  • 11:53 I have FOUND my next t-shirt purchase: tinyurl.com/3b5mcs #

  • 12:53 Listening to NPR's "Have You Heard About B Flat" - tinyurl.com/2v3g9b #

  • 15:43 @garrettdimon: I could watch ALL the TED talks if I had the time. Here's some of my favorites - tinyurl.com/ysmzok #

  • 10:21 Crawling out for a Monday after a storm-interrupted night's sleep and a Cowboy debaucle of a loss. #

  • 10:16 Really loving this trailer for Jumper - www.jumperthemovie.com/ #

  • 11:48 Wondering if the concept behind www.dodgeball.com/ is cool or scary #

  • 12:31 @CalebJenkis: You should put those invites up on Ebay! I bet you could totally get big $$$ for them! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: