9/10/2006

OH MY POOR BLOG, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?

Yes, I haven't updated for an eternity, and yes, that's a bad thing.

See, my only excuse is that I've had a custom template I built that never worked exactly right. And I kept telling myself that I wanted to fix the template before I posted again, which is also a good thing. The only problem is - I never did it.

So I'm here in Houston with my in-laws, and I've finally had some time to create a new template. It's not exactly what I set out to do, but it's close enough. This is a work in progress, so I'd love to hear what you think!

And, if you've been reading my post about writing things down, you'd know that I've got more than a couple ideas stored up. So, look forward to some actual POSTS now!




Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Phylemon said...

The template looks good, Eric. Very Clean. I hope Houston was good to you and LaRissa.